Rusty Halo - The Script


The Script

It
s been a long time coming Ye it
s been a long time coming But you know you had it coming You know you had it coming Everyone
s running from something but we don

t know when it
s coming So we keep running and running Now I
m looking up the bible tryna find a Loophole Yeah I
m living for revival, dying for a new soul Now there

s no light to guide me on my way home Now there
s no time to shine my rusty halo It
s been a long time coming Yeah, it
s been a long time coming It

s been a long time coming Been so long but I gotta Shine my Rusty halo Gotta shine my rusty halo Gotta shine my rusty halo Now I
m running for the light in the tunnel but it
s just the train Yeah I
m looking for the right type of pleasure but all I find is pain oh Now there

s no light to guide me on my way home Now there
s no time to shine my rusty halo It
s been a long time coming Yeah, it
s been a long time coming It

s been a long time coming Been so long but I gotta Shine my Rusty halo Gotta shine my rusty halo Gotta shine my rusty halo It
s been a long time coming It
s been a long time coming It
s been a long time coming I gotta shine my rusty halo Gotta shine my rusty halo Gotta shine my rusty halo Gotta shine my rusty halo Gotta shine my rusty halo [2x] Everyone

s running from something but we don
t know when it
s coming So we keep running and running It
s been a long time coming It

s been a long time coming It
s been a long time coming

available on Telegram t.me/liriklaguok
Related : Rusty Halo - The Script .