Lonely Satellite - Michael Learns To Rock


Michael Learns To Rock

How can you think it
s right to treat me like you do You
re so careless with the truth How can we make it back if you can
t make amends With no time left to pretend Inside there

s a river rising Inside there
s a lover denied Inside there
s a feeling that I can
t fight [Chorus:] Lead me right back to the start and leave me with a broken heart My eyes are closed but all I see is you, it

s you Lead me back into the night another lonely satellite I don
t know why I always fight with you, with you I can barely see the man I used to be Now suspicion
s covered me Outside there
s another horizon Outside there

s a flickering light So far away but I must try [Chorus:] Lead me right back to the start and leave me with a broken heart My eyes are closed but all I see is you, it
s you Lead me back into the night another lonely satellite I don
t know why I always fight with you, with you

available on Telegram t.me/liriklaguok
Related : Lonely Satellite - Michael Learns To Rock .