I’ll Wait For You - Michael Learns To Rock


Michael Learns To Rock

I know a secret place to go
nothing to fool me.. my heart’s still close rising up to the air, just without any care yeah I’m watching the birds they don’t know how it hurts to be loving you
and to feel this kind of blue I’m talking to myself try to break the silence I’m going crazy and I promised that I’ll wait for you staring through the candle light I no longer see your eyes and I promise that I’ll wait for you I thought that I saw you in my room but that was the curtain playing with the moon when my hand on the ground I’ve been fooling around yeah I’m watching the birds they don’t know how it hurts to be loving you
and to feel this kind of blue I’m talking to myself try to break the silence I’m going crazy and I promised that I will wait for you staring through the candle light I no longer see your eyes and I promise that I’ll wait for you The picture of you is frozen in blue

I’m talking to myself try to break the silence I’m going crazy and I promise that I will wait for you staring through the candle light I no longer see your eyes That I’ll wait for you That I’ll wait for you

available on Telegram t.me/liriklaguok
Related : I’ll Wait For You - Michael Learns To Rock .