Hold On A Minute - Michael Learns To Rock


Michael Learns To Rock

Pretty young
you wanna stay? As the days just rush away And you know that you can’t stop the time Turning on the radio No more songs from long ago The world has lost its mind Hold on a minute There’s no limit Make every moment last The world is changing fast And I wanna see you laugh Time is a number Life is a wonder Make every second count I am still spellbound As long as you’re around Listen to the wind of change Everything has rearranged But the moon always looked the same You fall asleep in my car And dream away the hitting scars Somewhere between the stars Hold on a minute There’s no limit Make every moment last The world is changing fast And I wanna see you laugh Time is a number Life is a wonder Make every second count I am still spellbound As long as you’re around Save a little sun for rainy days We’re gonna need it all the way Keep it in your heart Use it when it all gets dark Save a little time for me tonight Because I need a place to hide In my own despair I just need you here Hold on a minute There’s no limit Make every moment last The world is changing fast And I wanna see you laugh Time is a number Life is a wonder Make every second count I am still spellbound As long as you’re around Hold on a minute Time is a number

available on Telegram t.me/liriklaguok
Related : Hold On A Minute - Michael Learns To Rock .