Any Way You Want It - Michael Learns To Rock


Michael Learns To Rock

It
s a long and lonely night early in the morning I can see a million lights And many dreams are calling Beauty as a flower Slipping trough the walls Am I about to lose it all (and she says:) Any way you want it Anything you need Baby you
re the master that I want to please Love is getting harder with a nice tattoo Yes I came for you So she said I am walking on my own as the sun is shining But a message on my phone Makes my thoughts colliding Clever conversations get a little numb Makes me feel that we belong to none (and she says:) Any way you want it Anything you need Baby you
re the master that I want to please Love is getting harder with a nice tattoo I had it made for you So she said I will show you something that you never tried before Baby I will make you beg for more Standing here preventing you from running for the door Just touch me now … anyhow Beauty as a flower Slipping trough the walls Am I losing my mind Why did I return your call


available on Telegram t.me/liriklaguok
Related : Any Way You Want It - Michael Learns To Rock .