Getting Your Music Degree Online Is it worth it


Getting Your Music

But heres my two cents yeah its probably a waste of money for you If you want to make your own music or be in a band or be a one man band on youtube a music degree isnt going to help you Studying music for me was really great dont get me wrong But the only thing an undergrad in music qualifies you for is studying music in grad school
you may also read this music

In a way I think it might be somewhat true that you can ONLY learn music production online Well kind of In short Berklee online classes are fantastic at getting your computer workflow plugins and software all uptodate and running smoothly A closing note Earning a degree online in itself is not good or bad
another info about music

So was getting these degrees worth it Yes for my own personal development I just hope someday Im interviewing for a gig and someone actually If you are considering earning your degree in music online I highly recommend Berklee College of Music
feel free for see more music


Download Image:
clickdownload
and right mouse click and Save image As...on new page
available on Telegram t.me/liriklaguok
Related : Getting Your Music Degree Online Is it worth it .