Lindsay Lohan-I decide



Verse:
F                G                            
Don't think that you can tell me what to think
Dm
I'm the one who knows what's good for me
F        G
and I'm stating my independence
Dm                             Bb
Gonna take the road I'm gonna take

And I'm gonna make my own mistakes
G        Bb
it's my life-I decide


Chorus:
F
I decide how i live
G
I decide who i love
Bb
choice is mine and no one gets to make my mind up

I decide
Dm
I decide where I go
F
what i need, who i know
Bb       Dm        F
I'm the one who's running my life
Bb                F
I decide, I decide


Verse 2:
F                  G                       Dm
Don't think you're ever gonna hold me down
          Bb                        F
couldn't do it then can't do it now
       G
I'm kicking down all the fences
Dm                             Bb
Gonna do it all and do too much
                               G            Bb
and if I mess the whole thing up, it's my right
         F
I decide

(chorus)

Bridge:  (really not sure-I have no f!#?># clue-Anybody? Bridge chords?)
C    D       F    G
I'm seeking my own chances
C       D        F      G
and I'm finding my own answers
C    D    F        G
I'm only answering to me
               Bb
and that's the way it's gonna be
       F G   Bb 
I decide oh yeah yeah
        F
I decide

(chorus)


Outro:

I decide how I live
I decide who I love
Choice is mine and no one gets to make my mind up
I decide

available on Telegram t.me/liriklaguok
Related : Lindsay Lohan-I decide.